Wednesday, September 22, 2010

San Antonio

This year I'm going to be going on about 16 recruiting trips for Hockaday, and to spice things up a little I decided that I would do something unique in each city I visit and write about it on our blog. Yesterday I went to San Antonio, and I visited Lulu's Bakery and Cafe that was on Man vs. Food: http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_V_Food/Episode_San_Antonio



I bought their famous 3-lb cinnamon roll, and its bigger than the plastic plate it's sitting on! I don't know if you can tell how big it truly is by the pictures, but it's sitting on a regular size coffee table. Not only is it huge but its also delicious. I snacked on it all yesterday.


After my work meeting last night, I had another sweet treat. I got to hang out with Faith, meet her boyfriend, Blake and see her adorable new house! She is so sweet, and it always blesses me to get to spend time with her. Can't wait to celebrate her and Genna's birthdays this weekend.


Happy Hump Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you a dollar if you tell me you at the whole cinnamon roll! :)

    ReplyDelete