Thursday, October 28, 2010

Praying For My Husband

I love being married, and Nate really makes it easy to love and respect him. During our pre-marital counseling class, they talked a lot about praying for your husband instead of nagging him, and I'm trying to get a start on that early into our marriage! Here's what I've been praying for Nate this past month:

"For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe."

- Ephesians 1:15-19

Enjoy the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment