Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Favs

Ahhh, Fall Break - one of the many joys of working at a school. This long weekend couldn't have come at a better time. Time to clean and do laundry; time to catch up on my emails and blogging; time to search on pinterest and work on some fun recipes for the colder months... couldn't be a better day! Thought I would take this time to talk about a few of my "Fall Favs"...


1. Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer - gives my day a spicy start!

0005000095393_215X215.jpg



2. Doggie Halloween Costumes

unknown.jpg

3. Boots - all of them, equestrian, heels, ankle... so many things to do! 
kate-moss-boots.jpg

4. Candy Corn - like the kid's candy, yes, I love it!
candy-corn-1.jpg

5. Pinterest - need I say more??

6. New TV Show, "Revenge" - AWESOME!
images.jpg

7. "The Hunger Games" - reading book #2, "Catching Fire" and love it
File-Hunger_games.jpg

Have a great Fall weekend! Hopefully, after a productive weekend, I'll have some house pics to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment