Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with the Kotschi's

This year might be my favorite Christmas yet. I feel like Nate and I have been celebrating for the last three weeks. Last week we took  my sister, April, to the Gaylord Texan to see "ICE". If you haven't ever been, we highly recommend it... two million pounds of ice with a Charlie Brown theme... it was awesome!

  

 
One of my favorite things about "ICE" was the life-size nativity they had at the end. They played the Christmas story on audio and ended the showcase with a spotlight on baby Jesus. It was amazing that they shared the true meaning of Christmas and used that venue as a ministry opportunity! 


My brother, Wade, also came into town and the next night April made the four of us a wonderful Christmas dinner and afterwards we exchanged Christmas gifts! Over the weekend, I went to Houston to have another little family Christmas with my parents, and last night Nate's parents came over to see our Christmas decorations and we got to have dinner and hang out with them. I love celebrating Christmas all through December. It reminds me that the most important part of the holiday is sharing it with friends and family!






MERRY (ALMOST) CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment