Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goodbye to the Liggitts

I know that Brittany and William aren't moving tomorrow, but Friday was their going away party and I wanted to take this chance to honor their friendship. William and Brittany Liggitt have been some of my best friends for the last seven years. Brittany was my big sis in Chi O, roommate for a year at Baylor, private school work lunch buddies, and for the last three years, we have lived within 15 minutes of each other. Brittany and William are the kind of people that everyone regards as best friends. They are loyal, godly, kind, compassionate, and fun friends. Whether it's hanging out chatting, eating Mexican food, or playing games, they're always a joy to be around. I know so many other friends have been blessed by them individually and as a couple, and I'm so thankful to have had them in Dallas for the last three years!

Because I know Brittany and William and I know their heart to serve the Lord, there's no doubt in my mind that this is God's will for them, and He has some amazing plans for them in North Carolina! As sad as it is to see them go, I'm so excited for their opportunity to try something new.

Brittany and William, thank you for blessing Nate and I and being such faithful friends! We're thinking about you guys and praying for you during this move... we can't wait to come see you in North Carolina!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting me into a snotty mess at work haha! Such a sweet post! Love you Liggitts!

    ReplyDelete