Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fantastic Finds

I'm one of those women who loves doing lots of things. I love cooking, decorating, crafting (when I'm in the mood), writing, travelling, and trying new things. None of these, however, are exclusive, which is why I love blogs that are specifically limited one specific idea, but I couldn't limit myself to only one topic. As you've heard, Nate and I are in the process of buying a home - I use the word "process" loosely seeing that we're still in the beginning hunting stages. This, coupled with some much needed free time and light workload, has allowed opportunities for me to light my creative fire and spend hours scouring over decorating pictures and ideas on the Internet.

I recently discovered two blogs that I absolutely fell in love with, and I wanted to share them to you self-decorators out there.

The Nester - The Nester is a blog written by a mom of three boys. It has wonderful inspiration and ideas for homemade and cheap decorating (love the cheap part of that).

Knock Off Decor - This blog is amazing! She researches and finds knock off designs from everywhere. You can find designs or ideas by store (Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, etc.).

After spending several hours looking through these blogs, I felt motivated to decorate our house. The good news is when we find a house, I'll be ready. The bad news is, I'm mentally decorating for an imaginary house. Hope these fun blogs bring a smile to your day!

Happy decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment